How to Apply to the Master's Programs in New York
Christie’s Education, New York welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We seek students of diverse backgrounds, interests, ages and life experience.
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $95
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent international degree
- Official transcripts in sealed envelopes from all post-secondary institutions attended. All transcripts, diplomas or academic records must be official documents issued by the college or university and provided in the original language. Transcripts in other languages must be accompanied by English translations certified by official translation professionals or agencies
- Applicants who attended university outside of the U.S. must submit an equivalency report from World Education Services (wes.org)
- Essay statement, 2–3 pages on why you are interested in the program
- Official GRE score report (optional)
- Official TOEFL scores report if applicable
- Two letters of academic or professional recommendation from writers who know the applicant’s abilities well. Letters should be sent in hard copy on letterhead with original signatures and be
accompanied by the Letter of Recommendation Form
- Personal interview (by invitation only). Invitations will be sent once all application materials have been submitted
Applicants will be admitted, who have submitted completed applications and all supporting documentation, as set forth in the admissions section, and who have, in the judgment of Christie’s Education New York, demonstrated the necessary background and qualifications for the successful completion of the program. Successful candidates will receive an acceptance letter and be required to secure their place in a program by paying a tuition deposit within a pre-determined time.
1230 Avenue of the Americas, 20th Floor,
New York, NY 10020
There is a priority deadline of January 17, 2020. However applications will be accepted after that date until the programs are full.
Tuition and Fees
Christie's Education reviews the tuition and fees for both Master's programs on an annual basis. The tuition and fees cover most education and administrative expenses, including but not limited to orientation programs, out-of town field trips, cultural institutional visits, admittance to selected museums nationwide (most major New York City museums) and access to artwork in the Christie's Education Study Collection.
Payment Methods and Assistance
Tuition deposits can be made by check or bank transfer. All other payments can be made check, credit card or bank transfer. Further information on how to make payments can be found in the Tuition and Fees section or on each program page.
Christie's Education welcomes international applicants and is authorized to issue a Certificate of Eligibility for Non-Immigrant (F-1) Students, or I-20, to international students who are accepted to the Master of Arts programs and meet the required financial guidelines.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page where we provide answers to commonly asked questions about applying to Christie's Education, New York.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Review the full Gainful Employment Disclosure for Christie's Education, New York Master's programs by visiting this dedicated section.